Terms & Conditions
Product descriptions and availability
We aim to be as accurate as possible with our product descriptions and accompanying photographs. All photographs are for illustrative purposes only.
Our site contains a large number of products and it is sometimes possible that some of the products listed on our site may be incorrectly priced. If a product's correct price is higher than the price stated on our site, we will cancel your order and issue a refund. We are under no obligation to provide the product to you at the incorrect (lower) price, if the pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could have reasonably been recognised by you as a mis-pricing.
Special offer prices are only valid if the item is purchased at the offer price. Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd. will not refund the difference on any items that are later available at a lower price.
All products are subject to availability. Should Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd. have insufficient stock to fulfill your order, you will be notified as soon as possible. You will be refunded the cost of the unavailable item. We will not offer compensation for any disappointment suffered.
You will be required to use either a credit or debit card to pay for your order, via our secure payment facility Sage Pay.
Confirmation of order
After you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation email detailing the contents and the cost of your order.
Where is my order?
Once an order has been dispatched, there may be unforeseen delays in delivery for reasons beyond our control. We will not consider an order as ‘missing’ until 15 working days have passed since the day of dispatch. In the meantime, we recommend that you ask your local postal sorting office if they have attempted delivery. We also recommend that you ask your neighbours if your package has been left with them. If 15 days have passed and your order has not been delivered/located, we will investigate the matter on your behalf. You must inform us that you haven’t received your order within 30 days of placing it. Claims outside this period will not be accepted.
When a postal carrier returns an undeliverable package to us, we will issue an immediate refund (excluding the postage charge). A package may be ‘undeliverable’ because:
- the address provided was incorrect
- following a failed delivery attempt, it has not been collected from the postal carrier’s local collection office and has subsequently been returned to sender
We are unable to re-send packages that are returned to us as undeliverable. If you would still like to make a purchase, please feel welcome to place a new order.
Cancellation of order:
Once your order has been placed, you are unable to cancel it. Under the UK's Distance Selling Regulations, you have seven working days after receiving your order in which to cancel it. You must provide us with written notice (email, letter or fax) of a cancellation of contract and you must clearly state that you wish to cancel your order, in line with the Distance Selling Regulations. Please note that you are responsible for the cost of returning the item/s to us. You must ensure that you have sufficiently packed the relevant item/s and we recommend that you obtain proof of postage for your protection, as you will be held liable for any item/s damaged or lost during the return process. Once Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd. has received the return, you will be refunded the cost of the item/s and the original postage charge.
We will NOT accept the return of any opened/used goods.
After the seven days have passed, we will only accept the return of faulty/damaged/incorrect goods.
If the item is faulty/damaged/incorrect:
If you receive a faulty/damaged/incorrect item, we will gladly replace or refund it, provided that you inform us of the problem within 10 days of delivery and return the original item to us. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org explaining the problem and we will send you instructions on how to return it. When we receive your return we will send out a replacement (at no additional cost) or issue a refund. If a replacement is sent out, the return postage charge for the original item will be refunded. If a refund is issued, both the original postage charge and the return postage charge will be refunded. Should you require an immediate replacement, you must place a new order. When the original item reaches us, you will be refunded the cost of the initial order, including the original postage charge and the return postage charge.
Faulty/damaged/incorrect items will only be replaced or refunded if they have not been opened/used.
Any item damaged during the return by not having sufficient protective packaging may incur additional costs, at Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd. discretion.
We advise that you obtain proof of postage when returning any items- we will not reimburse any costs for Recorded/Special Delivery or courier services.
All payments are made via Sage Pay, our secure payment facility. Please be assured that all financial transactions are encrypted using 128-bit SSL certificates. We do not see or retain any of your card details.
We hope you will be happy with your order. However, should you wish to make a complaint, please contact us by email, letter or fax and it will be addressed as soon as possible.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. Any information you provide, such as your name, address, telephone number and email address is only used to process your order and will not be passed on to any third parties.
Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd. will not accept any liability for: any failure to deliver goods ordered, any delay in supplying orders and any damages or defects to goods delivered, any of which are caused by events or circumstances beyond our reasonable control. We reserve the right to cancel any order.
General Competition Terms and Conditions
Thursday, May 19 2011,
By Cheryle Wilkinson Marketing Manager
These rules apply to all prize promotions, including free draws, promotions, prize competitions, instant wins and other offers run by Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd. Please note some Promotions may also be subject to their own express terms and entry requirements which shall feature on or around the entry page of the specific promotion.
1. Prize draws and promotions are open to all residents of the UK over the age of 16, except employees of Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd., all companies directly associated with Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd. (including the website management company) and anyone else connected with the creation and administration of the promotion (and any immediate family of the same)
2. Prizes are non-transferable, non-negotiable and no cash alternatives will be offered.
3. Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd . reserves the right to substitute the prize for another prize of equal value.
4. Winners will be notified by email soon after the draw. Winners have five (5) business working days to respond in full to the communication or another winner will be drawn.
7. By entering the promotion, the winner(s) consents to any publicity generated as a result of the promotion, which can be used at any time on the website and related channels.
8. Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd.’s decision in all matters relating to all competitions and promotions is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
9. Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd. will not accept responsibility for any incomplete, illegible or otherwise damaged entries, or entries not received through technical fault. Proof of entry is not automatically proof of receipt.
10. Details of the winner(s) are available on request.
11. These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales, and you agree that any legal action must be brought in the courts of England and Wales.
12. Rainbow Cosmetics Manchester Ltd . makes no warranty, express or implied, as to the merchantability or fitness for purpose of any prize offered as a result of any competition or promotion.
How to contact us:
By telephone: 0161 767 7878
By email: email@example.com